I'm an MM lover.

Baked Fresh (Portland Heat)
Annabeth Albert
Rhys Ford
Mahu Surfer
Neil Plakcy

Sacrifice (Elemental)

Sacrifice (Elemental) - Brigid Kemmerer Wow! What a read I feakin' blazed through this I love this series seriously awesome!

Is this the last book? I think so *sigh*. This is Michael's book at last the first short was about Michael and honestly I've been impatiently waiting for more of him ever since. I love Michael he's amazing taking care of his brothers all by himself ever since losing his parents years ago. Things sure aren't easy for him there are guides gunning for him and his family and he tries so hard to keep his brothers safe, taking the brunt of everything on his shoulders. When their home comes under attack they're forced to leave and Michael is forced to separate from them. Now on his own he has to figure out what to do next well next after killing this guide who keeps trying to blow him up at every turn. At least he has Hanna

Hanna now Hanna I like, she's a strong woman a freakin' firefighter for goodness sakes! She's working with a hard situation after getting pregnant at seventeen she now has a five year old son to take care of. She's tired of the men around her trying to control her and she's worried about Michael and why won't he tell her what's going on?

No lies. There will be tears and maybe some throwing of Kindles this book is intense beginning to end amazing yes but heart-wrenching and nerve-wracking. Still worth it.