I'm an MM lover.

Baked Fresh (Portland Heat)
Annabeth Albert
Rhys Ford
Mahu Surfer
Neil Plakcy

Hell on Wheels

Hell on Wheels - Z.A. Maxfield Nash is a Mechanic helping care for his wheelchair bound sister while his brother is in college and his father invents wacky things. He has no room in his life for a lover but fate has different ideas when stopping to help a stranger at the side of a road leads to sexy times and a new friend

Spencer is an actor in town for the Wolf's Landing filming. he's rich and famous and going through a rough divorce where his husband left him for a woman pregnant with his child, oh the scandal. So he's not really sure if he's ready to start anything with anyone but he just can't seem to resist this sexy biker.

Maybe if Nash sees that his family really doesn't need him as much as he seems to need them and start living for himself and Spencer realizes that his old relationship was never as real as this one is they can finally have the kind of love they both deserve.

I've been loving this series so far and this one was no exception, of course Z.A. Maxfield is a favorite author of mine so I already knew I'd like it going in. Hell on wheels is a great addition to the Bluewater Bay series I stayed up 'till 4 reading it and if I was a zombie the next day so what.

Also I have a very strong desire to watch Wolf's Landing so someone should get on that.